Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tech in my Kindergarten classroom

I teach Kindergarten in a Charter School. In my school, we don't have the technology that most schools have in our county. I have limited technological tools in my classroom like, the computer and the digital camera. Once in a while, my class can go to the computer lab to have an experience with world wide web. I use my computer to present lessons and use it as a center area for my students. I mostly use the PowerPoint and Microsoft Word. Although, I have limited use of technology, I try to maximize it for my students' learning. I am still looking for other ways in which I can integrate other tools into my classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar to me....a classroom with a great smartboard. It blocks a great whiteboard. It is broken along with my computers...Technology is GREAT!!!! When it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What schools need other than great technology is great technical support.

    ReplyDelete